« Home | Dweebs Unite! » | Live life to the fullest... You won't be here for ... » | What am I grateful for? » | Ok Dude whatcha got? » | Why is the oil industry earning record profits? » | Who wants to live forever? » | What do I do »

Pearls from Jade

In our house it is a common practice to smack another family member on the butt as an expression of affection.
One day last week Jade accidentally left her stuffed frog, Froggy in Christy's car, and did notice the missing "child" until bedtime. She asked me to carry her out to the car so we can find Froggy. I did, she found her and I carried Jade back into the house on my back, set her down and turned away to lock the front door. Jade took a step away, then swiftly turned around, swung her arm to block a smack at her butt, which I did not even attempt. She said: "That's right, keep walking. Just walk away buddy, because I have a frog who was cooped up in the car all day and I am not afraid to use it."