« Home | Ok Dude whatcha got? » | Why is the oil industry earning record profits? » | Who wants to live forever? » | What do I do »

What am I grateful for?

I am grateful for my physical health. I am in great shape, I am strong, and as I approach 40, I look and feel better than those 10 years my junior.
I am grateful for my mental health. I am well balanced, sharp, embrace new technologies, learn new skills quickly, and I enjoy learning. I am focused and attentive, and stay calm and collected under pressure. In the absence of pressure I am creative.
I am grateful for my profession, where I get to make dreams become reality.
I am grateful for my family, and every member of it. I am grateful for my wife who is beautiful and fit, and who aims to please me. I grateful for my daughter who talented, healthy and smart, and gets smarter every day. I am grateful for my mother who is an example of persistence in face of uncertainty. I am grateful for my brother who is making his way in his new homeland. I am grateful for my extended family, who accepts me for who I am.
I am grateful for my God who guides me in managing all this.